January 27, 2012

Winter Fairy Card and Some FAB fabric!

OhMyGosh I think I have a new addiction!!  This stamp is by Whimsy Stamps and I love EVERY one of the Wee Stamps collection!  Fantabugorgeously Beautiful!  I had so much fun coloring her with my Prismas, oh how I missed them lately.


And see that pretty fabric in the background?  OhMyGosh again!  Susan Winget does not play fair, lol!  I was strolling through the store looking for the kids craft aisle and purposely not acknowledging that the fabric department was there when, Whoosh!!  The next thing I knew I was standing at the cutting table with this bolt of hers in my grubby paws!  It is a PERFECT match for the teal paint that I bought for my craft area, and the kick in the butt that I need to finish up my cleaning and organizing so I can paint, and make a new Cameo dust cover, and new chair cushions, and...and.... oh I may need to go back and get more fabric! 

Thanks for visiting!

2 comments :

  1. ohhhh, she is so cute. That is fabric? We need our peep day so we can go shopping together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card! Thanks for brightening my day. :)

    ReplyDelete