March 12, 2012

Happy Birthday Mom!

 I am totally addicted to these Wee Stamps!!  OMGosh Suzi is just so stinkin adorable I can NOT resist her.  And the only person who may love her more than me is my mom.  So here she is all ready to wish my mom a Happy Birthday!!



I finally was able to use my new English Tea Party Doily die by Cheery Lynn too.  Most of it is hidden behind the image but trust me if you have never seen this one - it is GORGEOUS!!  I can't afford to splurge on many of these dies since they are a bit pricey, but that is a good thing because if I could I would have another addiction to feed, lol!



Thanks for visiting!

5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous, adorable card, love the papers and the sweet image.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not alone Denni, I have several of Sylvia Zet's beautiful creations - they are a pleasure to colour!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Denni's Mom! Love the card

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bet Mom loved her card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is just too sweet. Your coloring is amazing! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete