March 19, 2012

Birthday Card

My youngest sister's birthday is today.  She always made it clear that she is not my "little" sister since she towers over me in height, lol!  We used to be really close but we don't see each other much anymore and I miss her.  So I made this birthday card to send to her using my fancy new Spellbinders die (yippee!!) and my new Wee Stamps image. 



This image is called "Spring Bringer" and is perfect for her birthday too since we are having amazingly warm weather here in the northeast.  Yep, I just took credit for the gorgeous weather, lol!  (good thing I didn't use a snowman image, eh peeps??  heehee!!)

Thanks for visiting!

4 comments :

  1. Hello Denni, and happy birthday to your sister. Just wait until your kids tower above you - my son is 16 and already taller than both me and my husband and he's still growing!!
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your gorgeous card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, that die sure is pretty. And that wood paper background? Does that look familiar? ;) Absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are always pieces of art. Lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete