May 8, 2012

Happy Teacher Appreciation Day!

If you are a teacher - I appreciate you!!  Ohgosh how I admire anyone working in a school system.  I volunteer in my daughter's 1st grade class a couple days a week and I get a glimpse of what the teachers are juggling.  After a couple hours I go home and am totally exhausted - I can't imagine what it takes to keep up that pace for an entire day/week/year!  So to all of you in the teaching field - THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO!!

Here is the card I created with my super duper double awesome Cameo (oh I looooove that machine!!).  I made nine for the teachers and three with "thank you" for the office staff (oopsies I missed Administrative Staff Day).




The designs are a combination of Samantha Walker, Lori Whitlock, Lettering Delights and Kristen Magee files, plus some tweaking of my own.

With each card I included a little sticky note pad and pen set.  The papers on the covers are from a DCWV Grade School mat stack.  LOVE those designs for this project!


These are some of the sets for the teaching staff -


...and from that same mat stack I couldn't resist being a bit more playful for the office staff, lol! -



If you would like info on making these sticky note pads, they are the same kind I made HERE.



Thanks for visiting!

3 comments :

  1. ......and I am sure the teachers appreciated their gifts, they are amazing, well done Denni
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make some of these! I guess as co-president of the PTO, I might steal these as an idea for thank you gifts for all my little minions on all the committees! ;) Oh yeah, those cards are awesome too! You worked HARD on those!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these notepads are little gifts. Your daughter's teacher must appreciate you too!

    ReplyDelete