May 12, 2012

Sweet Memories

I loved the Melissa Frances shabby card class I took last month at CKC.  Her papers simply take my breath away - gasp! 

I also adore my mother-in-law.  So when my father-in-law called yesterday saying he couldn't find the right Mother's Day card to give her, and he asked (in an irresistibly sweet and helpless little voice)  if I could help him and make a "nice little card" that he could give her, I knew right away what he could use.  Well, first I freaked under the pressure of no time, then I figured out what he could use, lol!





She appreciates every handmade item that I've ever given to her which makes it easier to let go of one of my treasured cards from that class.  The design is true to the class sample so I can't take credit for that, but I did swap out the sentiment banner on the bottom.  The graphic designer of the C'est la Vie line is the one who taught the class - oh how I wish I could be her in my next life!


Thanks for visiting!

3 comments :

  1. That is the most awesome double bow I have ever seen! :) Good thing you had that card in your stash! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beeaaaaaauuuutiful card - lucky MIL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card with a gorgeous double bow!! So sweet of you to share so FIL could give such a lovely card to MIL. :)

    ReplyDelete