June 7, 2012

Love Trip

I know I've said it before but I LOVE LOVE LOVE Sylvia Zet's Wee Stamps!!  Her style is just so beautiful.

Most of the ones I own are digis but this new one called Love Trip is a rubber stamp that I won in the recent 7 day blog hop at Whimsy Inspirations Blog.  OMG I was one of the winners!  Woohoo!  And I had no idea which of Whimsy's 20 new stamps (from six designers) or 5 new dies I had won until I actually opened the package in the mail.  When it came, I walked up the driveway slowly, carefully opening the envie and whispering "Please be a Sylvia stamp...  Please be a Sylvia stamp"...  And it WAS!!  I was absolutely wide eyed THRILLED - ohgosh how did they know?!?!!  LOL!!

And the timing could not be more perfect since dear hubby and I were about to celebrate our anniversary, heehee!!   So here is what I made for him...


Yah I know, not a very masculine card - I just couldn't help myself with the flower border and stickles, but at least I resisted the fluffy ribbon and double bow that I almost attached, lol!

Thank you Sylvia for creating such fantabulous images, and thank you Whimsy for a fun hop & for my new stamp!


Thanks for visiting!

4 comments :

  1. WOO HOO! Congrats on the win! Love this card. very pretty. Glad to see you doing some stuff again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your new stamp, it's darling! Your husband will love it (even if he might be too macho to admit it)!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable, sweet card.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete