July 4, 2012

A Bunch of Birthday Wishes

Happy 4th peeps!  I'm sitting here stuffed from a yummy BBQ, how 'bout you?

My BBQ was a combination of a holiday get together and a surprise birthday party for my sweet mom-in-law.  You know what that means don't ya?  Yep, this morning right up til I walked out the door I was frantically trying to finish her birthday card.  But not my fault this time though, honest!!  I would have had it done a couple nights ago but somebody and his dad decided to delegate all the last minute shopping and planning to me so I was kinda busy.  At least that is my excuse reason and I'm sticking to it, lol!

I love this super cute Mo Manning image, so fun to color. 


Sigh...definitely feeling the addiction of her digis.

Hope you all have a great day - have fun and be safe!


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments :

  1. She is sooooo cute Denni! Love her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is gorgeous. I bet your MIL loved it!

    ReplyDelete