July 20, 2012

Make A Wish

I have a few very special peep and family birthdays coming up in the next few weeks so I am trying to squeeze some card crafty time in between coats of wall painting and furniture painting for my little princess's new room (yup, I'm STILL painting!).  So much in my house is in a state of "in progress" right now but at least it's all still moving along.  I can't wait to see everything done, but it is slow going because with school out I have a little "helper" - if you know what I mean, lol!

I used Fairy Princess 1 by Mo Manning for this card - don't you just love all the personality this little cutie has? LOL!




I can't resist her bit of attitude!
 


Thanks for visiting!

3 comments :

  1. Adorable little girl! Great job with the coloring and great papers for a happy card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is a princess with lots of personality and a little attitude! Love the bow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every girl is a princess. Such a cute card!

    ReplyDelete