August 17, 2012

Birthday Wishes

As much as I would like to, I can not live in the land of denial any longer - my daughter is turning 21 tomorrow. 

**GASP** 

How did that happen?!?!!  lol!!

She's been decorating her new apartment at school with peackocks so I thought I'd use one on her card and put my Cameo to work using some designs from the Silhouete Online Store: a gorgeous Hero Arts peacock, a pretty doily design by Jennifer Wambach, and a sentiment also by Hero Arts.  I can't believe how well it all cut.  Look at how thin and delicate that "y" is!!  WOW!!

Of course every girl loves a little bling so I added some lime colored rhinestones to the feathers and a little crackle glaze to the photo corners.


Well I survived potty training and driver training with her, so I suppose I'll survive the legal drinking age too.  I just hope she doesn't feel the need to "train" too hard for that one though!

Happy Birthday Sweetie!





3 comments :

  1. Your peacock is beautiful. I like the tail bling! Happy Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Nicole! That peacock is just beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very nice card for a young lady!

    ReplyDelete