August 19, 2012

Party Cake!

Kids just don't listen to their moms.  I told her when she was born that I wanted her to always be my little sweetie and never get older than five.  But did she listen?  NO.  She went ahead and grew up and now my little sweetie is TWENTY-ONE!!  Ugh!!

*Sigh* ....what can you do?...


....well.... you can have a party!!  woohoo!!!


So I invited the Penny Black gang to help celebrate! 


 
I don't think my little one is going to listen any better than her big sister did so I may need to save these decorations for future use.
...another big *Sigh*...

Thanks for visiting!

3 comments :

  1. What a cute, CUTE idea. And Penny Black - one of my favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Penny Black? Who would this be? ;) This is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cake for the birthday girl!

    ReplyDelete