September 13, 2012

It's been a bit "Batty" at my house!

Just a quickie post to let you know what "fun" I've been having...

My laptop was very ill lately: feeling way too full, painfully sluggish, making all sorts of awful sounds, and freezing or crashing regularly.  I tried everything I could for a couple weeks to fix her up but when she refused to let me stay on my Google Reader page to check my favorite blogs, well that was the last straw.  She just did not feel well.  So this past weekend I ended up wiping out her hard drive and starting over.  After a few days of holding my breath while reinstalling dozens of programs, and tweaking thousands of settings, and watching a couple hundred Windows Update progress bars & restarts, I think she's finally happy & all better.  Everything appears to be playing nicely together again, YAHOOIEEE!!

Best part is that today my Silhouette Studio and Cameo are up and running again!  They worked so perfectly before and I was worried something would go horribly wrong this time and I might have troubles, but 'twas easy peasy and I'm a cutting fool again!  I LOVE my Cameo!!!!


Now to catch up with 387 blog posts in Google Reader.....gosh you all have been busy!


Thanks for visiting!

1 comment :

  1. Oh, I know just what you're talking about! I've had my Silhouette over five years and there have been too many computer changes. I care about none of it, but make sure my Silhouette is up and running!! Love the pink bat!

    ReplyDelete