October 14, 2012

Halloween Banner

Another fun Halloween project done!  This time it is for my older daughter to hang up in her room at school.  A couple weeks ago I found a clearance K&Co mat stack and snagged it thinking I would someday find a use for it - I didn't realize how perfect it was going to be for this project.  There were 18 sheets of the cutest Halloween patterned cardstock, and I needed 17 - see, perfect!  Some pop-dots, a few rosettes and tiny Creative Memories silhouette punches completed this Megan Hardy banner design that I found in the Silhouette Online Store.  I LOVE the flourishy mat that she included - not just for Halloween at all. 

(click on picture for more detail)




I'm going to have to see if I can get another deal on those K&Co mat stacks.  My little one is already asking for a banner for her room and she wants the exact same patterns.  I'm not surprised that she wants something that her big sister has, I'm just surprised she doesn't want me to make it pink and purple, lol!


Thanks for visiting!

3 comments :