November 2, 2012

The BOO! Crew

These simple little Pebbles in My Pocket treat boxes are just the right size to hold a lollipop, mini candy bar and strip of stickers.  And you should see how happy they not only made my daughter's classmates but her teachers and school staff too.  I snuck up behind each teacher and as I reached out with their treat I quietly went "BOO!" and their faces lit up as bright as any of the second graders, lol!


I don't think you are ever too old to do Halloween!




Thanks for visiting!

3 comments :

  1. Adorable! You really are a whiz with that Silhouette of yours.
    Hugs
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are some spoiled teachers! :) These are adorable. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The teachers are going to be sad when the Princess leaves the school.

    ReplyDelete