March 6, 2014

Friendship Card

A couple days ago I ran into someone from the school my daughter went to last year and she gave me the warmest hello hug and greeting.  It just puts a smile on my face every time I think of it.  I miss that school and the "family" of teachers and staff.  We didn't have time to catch up so I thought I'd send her a quick little note.  I grabbed one of my test images that I had played with when I was trying out my new Distress Markers.  I haven't done much with them in the last month and I think I need to play and test them some more because I really love the look.


I used pieces I already had leftover from other projects and then just added a little stitching to give it a little extra something for someone a little extra special.


Thanks for visiting!


No comments :

Post a Comment