March 31, 2014

"Owl" always love these Cards-In-A-Box!

These are too cute!!!  And although I love everything Lori Whitlock, her owls have got to be my all-time favorite critters!




I found some awesome new My Minds Eye paper pads from Michael's clearance (ninety cents each!!) while at my Cape Cod Crafting girls getaway last week, and I couldn't wait to put them to use.  So I downloaded the Silhouette Online Store design files (also on sale, woohoo! - or should I say "whoo-whoo" lol!) and got busy.  I changed up the design a bit by swapping out the basic leaves in the file for a couple quick sizzix leaves diecuts, and I stamped the sentiment instead of cutting it, but everything else was included.  Oops, the butterfly was a punch I added too.  But no measuring or math needed, and the bestest part about these cards is that they fit standard A2 envies.  NICE.


I've collected all the different designs she made for this style card.  Loving them!!


Thanks for visiting!


No comments :

Post a Comment