May 13, 2014

Box Card Mania !

Ok, so my first couple Card In A Box projects totally got me hooked.  Even my husband was commenting on how cool the concept was - and that's impressive since he doesn't really comment on crafty projects even if he likes them.

So for Mother's Day and for my niece's high school graduation I decided to make some more.  Just as I was starting the design process I received a promotional email from SVGCuts for a new Box Card Kit on their website and it was perfect!!!

Lookie at a few of the cool designs...




I was so last minute making these that I didn't get to ink or stickle anything, but even without the extra touches these designs rock!!!  Oh Mary, how do you think up these beauties?  I am totally addicted to your website!  My goal is to make every single 3D thing on it, lol!!

And my next project is actually already done, but I can't show it off to you just yet - not until a certain birthday has gone by....any guesses peeps??  heehee!!



Thanks for visiting!

No comments :

Post a Comment