June 8, 2014

Time for Rock & Rolos

My niece, who loves to play her guitar, graduated high school this week.  I planned to make her a fun guitar-shaped box to put an iTunes gift card in, but there was so much extra space left that I decided to include some of her favorite candy too, which happens to be Rolos.  Then I just couldn't resist the temptation for the "Rock and Rolos" title, lol!




This amazing guitar design is from the Vintage Valentines SVG Kit from SVGCuts.  Mary has done it again!  I have to admit that I bought this kit just for the guitar - and oh boy it was sooo worth it.  It takes some time and patience to put it all together, but the results are fantastic, don't ya think?

I wonder if she could design a drum set next?  Hahaha!


Thanks for visiting!

No comments :

Post a Comment