July 24, 2014

Bicycle Box Card

I love making these box cards.  Up until now I've made them pretty much as they were originally designed by the artists, but this time I played a little with one - and ohmygosh these have soooo much potential!

I love this basic design by Lori Whitlock here,  but I wanted to change it up a bit, so I swapped the card base with one from SVG Cuts to get a little more of a square size with shorter and fancier box flaps.  I had to modify the two inner sections from Lori's to fit the new dimensions but it was so much easier than I expected.  I also added a picket fence (Martha Stewart punch) and some extra custom greenery layers and, oh wow!  You can have so much fun getting carried away creating your own little scene on these!







Some touches of Stickles and a few gems and it was ready for my biking peep.

Happy Birthday Mo!
{Muah!}


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments :

  1. WOW! That is amazing Denni - awesome creativity as always
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for my birthday box card. You made my day. Thanks for thinking of your Peep.

    ReplyDelete