July 7, 2014

Kirigami Birthday Card

Do you remember my first kirigami card I designed that fit 50 candles?  I recently decided to twist my brain in knots again and try modifying it to make a version that fit 70 candles.  A very special lady and her very special birthday are worth a little brain twisting, don't ya think?!  lol!

I was beyond thrilled when it worked on the first try, and this is what I came up with...



I put a fun sentiment on the front:



...a simple greeting on the inside by Kristen Magee  (I LOVVVVE how my Cameo cuts these tiny words!):



...and closed it all up with a slide-on wrap and a pretty bow:



I love the designs and colors in this KP Eclectic paper by K&Co.  It's the same set I used for my shoe pencil cup, and also for another project that I've just finished.  I can't wait to show you that one!


Thanks for visiting!

No comments :

Post a Comment