August 9, 2014

My UPDATED Bewitched Cabin!

This was soooo fun!  I kept admiring my little SVG Cuts Bewitched Cabin after I had assembled it and posted about it here, and then one thing led to another and before I knew it my daughter was telling me to just stop because it was getting too busy.  This, coming from the princess who can use an entire bottle of glitter glue on a single card, lol!

Too busy or not, I haven't had this much fun just tinkering with a project in a long time.  I didn't have a plan on what I was going to do when I started, I just kind of let it take me in whichever direction inspiration led me at the moment.  I usually need to have at least an idea of where I'm going with something before I start, but I think that is why this was so much more fun - I threw planning to the wind and glued without caution.  Can you believe that peeps?  Did you just fall off your chairs?  LOL!

Enough rambling, here's the reveal of my renovated cabin!
















I made sure to put back the pieces that my daughter had made, and then I decided that it looked so inviting I should move in....it's my new crafting cabin!



Don't laugh, you know you want one of your own!  ;)

So I think I'm done tinkering with this for now, although I had considered adding a little sign (similar to the ones girls put on their clubhouses) stating "No Boys Allowed".   I would be sure to add "Except for Tim Holtz" on it if I did though, lol!


Thanks for visiting!

16 comments :

  1. OMG! I love your shabby chic cabin! All the extra touches make it just fabulous!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful, you are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the flower boxes and the cute little flowers. How did you do those?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! This is incredible, Denni! I'm in love with it!!! <3 Love all the details! It translated so well into a Spring/Summer cabin! Love your daughters little drawing person on it too! Thanks for sharing! ~Mary (SVGCuts)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You used the haunted house with a spring twist... Brilliant. I would have never thought of that. Love it...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love it and you done and awesome job bringing it to life with new colors and something other than Halloween. Thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. OhMyGosh everyone - THANK YOU so much for your kind comments!! And wow Mary, I feel star struck right now, lol! Thank you so much for all of your amazing designs and for visiting my blog and taking time to leave a comment. You rock! :)

    ReplyDelete