December 31, 2014

Gingerbread House Gift Box

My teenage niece wanted some spending cash for Christmas so I decided to have a little fun with how I would give it to her, and I decided to make a big gingerbread house gift box.



This is from the Happy Holidays SVG Kit by SVG Cuts.  The papers I used were already glittered and I only added a couple bits of extra bling and popped accents because I wasn't sure if my niece would even want to keep it.  But right after she received it, I saw her taking a pic of it with her phone and sending it to someone - so I guess she loved it!





It was really easy to assemble and the design even includes interior panels to give it a neat and finished look.





I tucked in a gift card and some cash, but for the cash part I couldn't resist having a bit more fun and so I made another money rosette like I did here.



She'll have to work a bit to unwire the bills before she can go shopping, heehee!!



Thanks for visiting!


No comments :

Post a Comment