January 8, 2015

Mistletoe Manor

Are you tired yet of me playing catch-up and posting Christmas projects?  Sorry, lol!  But I'm almost done, and I saved the best for last to show you....
Mistletoe Manor!



Can you believe how crazy awesome this design is?  It literally took my breath away when I saw it on SVG Cuts.  I didn't add much for extra details, just a wreath and pine spray, and I popped up the shutters a bit with foam tape.  But gosh, you can really have fun with this by adding tons of bling along the roof lines and window trims.  And I've seen some where folks have added all sorts of porch decorations.  Wow!






Do you see all that sparkle?   Ohhhhhh I LOVE that paper!  I stumbled across it at Michael's during one of their one day pre-Christmas sales (gotta love those! hee hee!) and I grabbed the last one.  It's by DCWV.  The fine glitter doesn't rub off and it cuts sooo nice in my Cameo.  But I couldn't find pure white glitter paper for the roof top snow, so I used some Bazzill Bling and a snowflake embossing folder- and I think I actually like that option even better.  Don't you love it when that happens?

And this beauty is huge!  It's almost 12"x12" and about 14" tall.  Plus, in true "Mary" form, it opens up and can be used as an amazing gift box, or you can add lights inside for a nightlight decoration.  Wow, again!






I actually made two of these (identical) as gifts, but I can't wait to make another and try some other pattern and color combinations and maybe even go a little crazy with pearl decorations.  ;)


Dear sweet Mary- you hit it out of the park this time!



Thanks for visiting!


5 comments :

  1. Blooming heck!! I have just picked my jaw up off the flaw - AWESOME WORK!!!
    You are one uber creative lady Denni!
    Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much Jane! That means alot coming from YOU! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Utterly amazing!! What a beautiful job you did piecing it all together, it looks flawless!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks Kara! And you are back!! I hadn't seen you around on your blog for a while - I have to go peek and see what you have been up to! Thanks for popping in and saying hi :)

    ReplyDelete