February 13, 2015

You Melt My Heart



My daughter loves, I mean really LOVES Olaf from Frozen.  So we decided to use him as her theme for her class valentine cards.  I found my inspiration here and used my Silhouette Studio to do half of a print and cut - just the print part.  I started by using an Olaf image that I found in a Google search, added some snowflakes by KI Memories from the Silhouette Design Store, and added the sentiment using the fun LD Unique font, also from the Silhouette Design Store.  And there is a red heart printed under the candy so that when the yummy part is gone, the card is still complete and her classmates and teachers have some really "cool" valentines!

Now if we could just find something to melt all our snow...


Thanks for visiting!

1 comment :

  1. Perfectly clever Olaf Valentines! Wonderful job!

    ReplyDelete