March 22, 2015

The fun begins!



I am making wedding invitations for a Princess Jasmine inspired wedding.  OH. MY. GOSH.  I am thrilled, honored, and humbled that someone would trust me with this important part of their special day, and to be honest I am a bit freaked out too.  But I am having so much fun so far.  900 layers cut and ready to assemble.  There are an additional 180 layers to add once the invitation and RSVP wording has been finalized.

And I found a super cool cheat - gold metallic/shimmery/fine glitter cardstock is uber expensive, and since the gold layers are only for a thin mat, I used simple copy paper and then a Krylon gold leaf pen to edge them.  You can't tell!  $15 in pens vs $85 in cardstock....um, no brainer.  ;)

Now the embossing and gluey fun begins.  I absolutely love assembly line kind of projects, is that weird?



Thanks for visiting!

No comments :

Post a Comment