April 7, 2015

Butterfly Flourish Card

Another flourish design by Daniela Angelova that cuts like butter!


Not that it really needed it, but I added an extra darker purple butterfly layer under the top white butterfly to add a bit more interest, and then I pop-dotted both layers separately to give some extra dimension along with the pearls.

I think the simplicity of Daniela's designs is gorgeous.  But I can't help feeling a little guilty and then compelled to add something extra to them.  Kind of like if I don't, then I am somehow cheating because they are so quick and easy.

I sooo need to get over that, I know, lol!


Thanks for visiting!

1 comment :

  1. So funny! Simple cards scare me too, like I'm doing it wrong! Your gorgeous card, with its added embellishments is perfect. I think maybe we just like the little details.

    ReplyDelete