May 5, 2015

Happy Teacher Appreciation Day!

To all you teachers out there I send a sincere and heartfelt Thank You!  I truly appreciate your dedication and every little caring thing you do for our little ones.  **Muah!**

A friend recently showed me a new and fun little gatefold shutter card design she tried.  Have you seen these?  If you haven't tried one yet, you need to!  I made a dozen of these for the teachers  using Lori Whitlock's A2 Gatefold Shutter Card design from the Silhouette Design Store.




I didn't use the belly band in the file but instead made a print-and-cut of a vinyl phrase by Kolette Hall and then matted it with one of her Chalkboard Labels.





Isn't that fun?!  I LOVE how it opens up to reveal a little message.  Interactive cards always make me smile and I think the teachers will smile too when they open these.

Enjoy your day teachers - you rock!!


Thanks for visiting!

No comments :

Post a Comment