May 7, 2015

Teacher Name Tags

I noticed that my daughter's two main teachers did not have a name tag next to their classroom room numbers outside their doors, so I made them one!



I used a split title design by Megan Hardy Designs, customized the blackboard text, and then I added the teacher names using the Branboll NY font.

Of course I wanted to be sneaky....um....I mean to surprise the teachers (heehee!), so I taped up the name tags when they had their classes out of their rooms.  I waited for them to come back and see their reaction but with the hustle and bustle of a typical 4th grade day they didn't notice.  I couldn't help but giggle thinking of when they did finally see them, especially since their rooms are directly opposite each other.  I had imagined one walking out her door and seeing the other's tag and commenting at the same time the other did the same back, and then the two of them laughing.

I guess it took them a few hours after school and going through their doors a dozen times til they finally saw them - and they loved them, yay!  They were pretty sure who put them there, but I just smiled at them and shook my head when they asked the next day and said that I was certain that I had no idea what they were talking about.  Lol!  I love these ladies.  And I'm gonna miss them next year soooo much.



Thanks for visiting!

3 comments :

  1. You really are a whizz with that Silhouette of yours and such a sweetie to do this for the teachers xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely Beautiful! You are so creative! Teachers must have loved them!

    ReplyDelete