July 20, 2015

Yee-haw! It's a bridal shower!

I recently needed a gift bag for a gift card to give a good friend's daughter at her bridal shower, and this is what I came up with!


The boot design is (of course) an SVG Cuts file from their Happy Trails svg kit. I embossed some pearly white paper for the sides using an Anna Griffin folder called Foundry.

If you are thinking that this is not your traditional type of bridal shower gift bag, then you need to peek at the card that went with it too...


I made this pop up card in a recent class with Karen Burniston. The barn doors actually slide open to reveal a little message.  I've only recently discovered her designs and they are so fun!  I couldn't stop admiring all the samples she brought to class, especially the ones that use her accordion dies - interactive cards are just the the best!

I guess if you know the bride-to-be then you'd understand why she LOVED her boot and card.  She's a fun, confident, farm loving girl, and thinking of her always makes me smile.

Now to figure out what to make for the actual wedding... lol!


Thanks for visiting!

2 comments :

  1. Holey moley your creativity never ceases to amaze me - these are fantastic!!

    ReplyDelete