August 25, 2015

Soccer ball thank you card

My daughter has never been very interested in playing team sports, but last summer she participated in a British Soccer camp for the first time - and she LOVED it.  So she participated again this summer and she loved it again.  Those coaches have an amazing way with kids!

We gave them thank you cards at the end of the week and my daughter didn't even complain when I asked her to write a little note inside.  She really did enjoy the camp and coaches!


I used a Silhouette Design Store file by Snapdragon Snippets called Soccer Ball Outline (Design ID #10496) and I can't remember the name of the font.

My daughter had so much fun all week playing soccer, and I had so much fun all week listening to that wonderful British accent....

Thanks for visiting!

No comments :

Post a Comment